CFSScan Has Now Gone Live!
We are happy to announce that CFSScan has now moved out of our free beta trial and are now providing all of our pager monitoring services to the public. Whether your a hobbyist GRN monitor, or a full blown Brigade \ Unit we have the features to meet your needs.
CFSScan has exceed our expectations and provides a real-time overview as to what is happening in our response area.
- Anonymous CFS Member
We are not JUST a SA GRN Paging Feed.
We provide much more than that, our all inclusive mobile applications include features such as
- To the second PUSH notifications to your smart phone, tablet or PC.
- Customized Notifications allowing you to design exactly the type of notifications and how you respond to it.
- Integrated mapping giving you direct to incident locations with powerful navigation, with powerful overlays such as water points, grid references and traffic.
- Real-Time South Australia GRN Paging feed with easy to understand layout and details.
- Fastest most feature rich and up to date pager monitoring service covering South Australia's emergency services including the Country Fire Service (CFS), Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS), State Emergency Service (SES), South Australia Ambulance Service (SAAS) and MedStar emergency response.
- Emergency Services filtering, to show only the services you wish to see and the area you wish to see them.
Your responders are covered
Whether your out of area, forgot your pager, or in a area without pager coverage our push notification service works world wide. Our notifications arrive at the exact moment your pager sounds, all you need is a data connection (mobile, wifi or otherwise).
There are many available subscriptions for you, and\or your brigade.
As an individual you can sign up to receive personalized notifications for exactly what you would like to receive. Brigades\Units can setup advanced notifications rules to deliver the messages to your members with the information they require.
Not just for emergency services
We are not only providing this service to emergency services employees\volunteers.
Those of you that are part of farming communities wishing to monitor bush fire activity in your area can setup notifications for your local fire brigade, with our Individual Accounts.
How to get started.
Once you have your application simply follow some of our online video tutorials to setup your push notification account.
- Creating Your Account
- Setting up Push Notifications (Individual)
- Setting up Brigade Push Notifications